Friday, January 20, 2012

Dude, You Rock!

     Happy Friday... Quick post for today as I am in "overhaul" mode.  Going back to work on Monday so I need get my hair colored & cut, nails done, yadda, yadda, yadda...  With the whirl of the last two months, I have put all those "have-to's" on the back burner. It is all good- just will run around a bit today.

     For my card today, I could not resist creating a partner for my Peace and Love Hipster gal which I entered into the CMC Challenge last week.  This "Dude" is called Lil Perfect Match 60's Lad Stefan and he is designed by Christina Dee for Tickled Pink Stamps. He is available in digi (my guy) and it rubber.  Doesn't it look like it will be love at first sight?

   
  Stefan was colored with copics. (Still having some issues with the E's but I am in the process of ordering and changing the nibs and cleaning my caps as that was suggested, and trying Copic Xpress paper when it arrives!)
     DP is Basic Grey Marrakech -don't know if it is still available -which really works for some of the 60's as well as masculine theme cards. Blue cardstock is from Core-dination Trifecta  12 x 12 pad, and the Terra Cotta cs is from PTI; edges of blue cardstock were sanded/distressed for a torn and faded-jean look. Sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink.- Signature Greetings.  Brown Raffia is from Wild Orchid Crafts and flowers, which look tie-dyed, were enclosed in an online order of goodies but can't remember who :(
Border punch and tage punches by EK Success.

Have a great weekend! Go Giants!


Challenges I am entering:
Digi Doodle Shop Challenge  91(Blues/Browns)
Whimsy Inspiration 22 (Blues/Browns)

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Wow what a fabulous card, great layout and papers and your colouring is amazing, love it! Hugs, Jayne. x x

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card what a fab cool due image the design really rocks, love it, thank you for joining our challenge at The Digi Doodles Shop this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stampalicious said...

this is gorgeous, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week, hugs, martina

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous card sweetie. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...