Sunday, March 4, 2012

Follow Your Heart & Blog Candy Winner!

      As Joseph Campbell once said, "When you follow your bliss...doors will open where you would not have thought there would be doors; and where there wouldn't be a door for anyone else."  I was reminded of that quote this week on several occasions- and what a week it has been! I am so taken aback by having won two more challenges; one card is featured in the Outlawz Gallery and the other won a "Top Three" badge for the Raise the Bar challenge. I am so honored to have been recognized and to have befriended so many talented and unique ladies!
     As if that weren't enough, I won a $50 gift certificate for Oozak from the Color Me Creative Challenge and I also won a gift certificate to Mo's Digital Pencil and a Magnolia Tilda stamp of my choice from Mema's Crafts!  The irony of it all is that I never win a thing!
     Last, but certainly not least, I just learned that I was invited to be part of the Stamptakular Sunday Challenge Blog Design Team! I am beyond thrilled - Pinch me!  All of which leads me to the card I have created today - Follow Your Heart.
      For my card, I colored a new rubber stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps called Dusty Rose with copics. Her top, fins, lips and sleeves are colored with RV25, 23, 21 & 00. Skin E12, 11, 21, 00.  Hair E29, 25, 23, 31 &50, Pink/Green Spica pens for flowers.  Gold Smooch paint colors the beads on her hips.  Cardstock from Coordinations and stash. DP from my scrap stash.  Flowers and metal corner from Wild Orchid Crafts and sentiment from Stampin up.  Border glitter trim and glitter pearls from Michaels (Recollections). Swarovski crystals pink/gold. Deco Art Glamour Dust (my favorite because it is so fine) and Tombow Glue Pen embellish her body/fins.
Challenges:
2 Sisters- Recipe 


BLOG CANDY WINNER!
     The winner of the blog candy was selected randomly....drumroll... and the winner is................ "thekolbes"- Trish Krazycrafters.  Please email me with your full address within 24 hours so I can send your goodies! 

     Have a great day!  Thanks for visiting.

32 comments:

-x-Nat-x- said...

Wow this image is just absolutely stunning!! Gorgeous gorgeous card and colour combination! So glad I stopped by from MIM!
Nat -x-

CheerDown said...

What a simply beautiful card, the colouring is gorgeous and the pink and black work really well together

Thank you for joining our inspirations challenge at Ooh La La creations

Alli D

Michelle said...

Hi Ann Marie

Wow, wow wow!! What a stunning card! I love it when I see a new image (my bank account doesn't, lol). Your colouring is just spectactular and I love the subtle touch of glitter. Pretty flowers too.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Suzanne said...

Welcome to the stamptacular design team x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is gorgeous and i love the sparkle border
Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this week
Lisa x

Cammie said...

This card is spectacular...The coloring and blending and shading is magnificent...love the pink shading...keep your cards coming...they are a joy to see...

Abi said...

Wow Ann Marie, this is a stunning card, your colouring is fabulous!

I just popped by from Feline Playful to say thank you for taking the time to leave us a message. It's always good to know we are appreciated, so thank you!

xx

Heleen said...

Welcome at the DT of stamptacular sunday! And what a lovely card did you make.
Huggs, Heleen

thekolbes said...

Your card is STUNNING. Love it. Thanks so much for choosing me to be the lucky winner. I have emailed you my information. Thanks again and have a great week
Trish

wahixane77 said...

Congrats on all your good news and winning. Love our card and the fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge. Olivia -DT

Kim Bell said...

Ann this image is Just stunning!! It is so beautiful just you like sweetie.

Hugz
Kim

Christine said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!! Love your coloring!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Debbie said...

WOW!!! This is absolutely awsome and the colouring is sp professional! Wish I could colour like that with my copics - I truly adore this card.

Marfa said...

Wowzers!! Breathtaking! First of all, pink is my favorite color and you did great use of it. I love the image. Never thought you a pink mermaid, but duh! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at 2 Sisters Challenges

Tracey said...

Fantastic card, I love the colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
x

Frances said...

What a cute creation. Lovely coloring and design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Play Challenge Blog. hugs, Frances.

Sharon Caudle said...

First, thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and for your wonderful comments! I've had a peek around your blog and your work is spectacular! Your coloring of this image is fantastic! I'm a new follower. Have a great day!
hugs, Sharon

Kezzy said...

Wow stunning card, such a beautiful image and your colouring is amazing. Love the yummy papers and flowers you have used. 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x

Donna said...

Fantastic card, so girly and I'm loving the fab flowers you have added! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CES :) Donna ♥ x

Kicki said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!

Michele Spera said...

Beautiful job Ann:-) Love the coloring and the beautiful flowers too:-)
Hugs
Michele

Lorianna said...

Ann
WOW
This is Fabulous!!!
Your coloring is GORGEOUS
Hugs
Lorianna

Angela said...

Oh she is gorgeous! And your coloring is lovely! Beautiful color combo and design, I really love this! hugs, Angela

Janne said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental sundays!
Hugs, Janne

Elise said...

What a beautiful card, wow!!
I am a follower now....
Greetings Elise

Lily Anuska said...

Ann yours creations are fabulous. Have a nice day. Lily Anuska

Delphine said...

Your card is gorgeous! Beautiful image and colours and I love your embellishments! Hugs Delphine xx

Marjorie said...

This is just Stunning..I love how you have captured the true lines of her skin, so beautifully embellished to! Congratulations on all your lovely wins..so deserved!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Rina said...

Very lovely work...I love the style very much and I admire that you can do it. I cant seem to get beyond "cute". Glad to be on the design team with you.
Rina

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card Ann Marie. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Skraptacular Designs said...

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING image! You have colored her beautifully! Such attention to detail...I just LOVE IT! I'm so glad to have you on board with us at Stamptacular! Can't wait to share your creations with our followers each week!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Penni said...

Fabulous image and great colouring.

Thanks for joining us in our challenge over at Copic Markers Europe.

Hugs
Penni
X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...