Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bundle of Joy

     This weekend I became a "Great Aunt"....again!  My niece and her husband welcomed a new baby girl  to our family. I can't wait to hold and smell her!    Babies bring such joy to a family and I am so blessed to enjoy these new little angels!  For those of us with older children, the sight, sounds and smell of a new baby bring us back in time...
      With this new baby girl in mind and heart, I decided to create a card using "Baby Line" by Just Inklined.  
    "Baby Line" is colored with copics, R's, YG's Y's and W's for the little stuffed rabbit.  The "buttons" on the pj's and the snaps on the onesie are made with Viva Decor Pearl Pens. I used Pebbles Pastel chalks for the background.  Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. Buttons (large and small) from my stash. Pearl border from Recollections.  DP is an from K&Company "Itsy Bitsy" Baby Girl 8x8 paper pad.  Cardstock is from DCWV and Tim Holtz Coordinations.
     I just got this fabulous lace today in the mail from Dies to Die for... it is gorgeous and has such a glittery shine to it.  It is double-sided but the pink ribbon hides the seam in the middle- I will be using this in the very near future on another project!
     Have a great day, and thanks so much for all your comments- they make my day!
Challenges:

11 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Oh, this is beautiful! Love the colours and all those pearls.
Joyce xx

applejack cards by sue said...

Congratulations on the birth of a lovely baby girl, I hope you get to see her very often. I am so pleased I'm not the only one who loves the smell of babies. When our latest grand daughter was born I held her and just smelled the top of her head...it must be the meerkat in me but I felt at that moment she was family. A beautiful card, lovely colours and images.

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Ann Marie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Ann Marie :-) such a cute image and the whole design is adorable , I love the button 'o' what a lovely touch :-)

thanks for joining us on the TPC :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

So pretty, love the image and your colours look great. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

julieprice3 said...

This is so sweet! I love the cute image and gorgeous lace. So very pretty. Thanks for joining in with us at Paper Sundaes this week
Hugs Julie P

Dora said...

This is adorable, I love the soft colours and style. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xxx

Diane J said...

This is such a delightful baby card and I love your pearl border and lace. Lovely colouring of such a cute image. Thanks for joining FOREVER FRIENDS Think Pink Challenge.
Good Luck and hope to see you next time. Diane (DT) x

Tracy said...

How cute is this! Your amazing coloring paired with the perfect pink loveliness--plus pearls and lace! LOL It's gorgeous Ann Marie. That image is perfect for special baby cards. Hugs!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This is too precious Ann Marie! Beautiful coloring and I love the lace & pearl accents. ~jeni :)

Mimi said...

Congrats! You are one of the Featured Friday players this week on Lollipop Crafts! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...