Sunday, April 15, 2012

Close Your Eyes- Stamptacular Sundays Challenge

     Our theme at Stamptacular Sundays Challenge  is "Freebie Week"!  Create anything that comes to mind!  Anything goes!  It’s up to you this week!  Please wow us with your talent!  Create something new…maybe even make one of those projects you’ve been wanting to try but just haven’t yet!  


     You will have from now until midnight (EST) April 21st, 2012 to complete this challenge and post a DIRECT LINK to your submission into our InLinkz in order to be entered into the drawing for this week's fabulous prize donated by:


PRIZE: $15 Gift Certificate
AND
PRIZE: Winner's Choice 7 Digis


     For my card this week, I selected a new Lili of the Valley rubber stamp, "Close Your Eyes".  This image was so much fun to color.  
    

     Once again, I colored these two cuties with copics.  Design papers, Nonna's Garden, are from Hot Off The Press.This time I embossed a gold metal corner (Wild Orchid Crafts) with a mixture of Copper and Ancient Gold embossing powder. I am having so much fun matching the colors of these metal embellishments to my paper or design. The border die is from Spellbinders and sentiment and pearls from my stash.  Our little lady and the lovely rose got a sprinkle of  Deco Art Glamour Dust to finish.
     I hope I have inspired you to join us this week at Stamptacular Sundays for a chance to win an ICopic gift certificate and (wow) 7 Digis from Bugaboo.  Have a great day, and always know how much I love to hear from you!  

10 comments:

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Ann Marie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Teresa said...

Wow! This is stunning and I especially love how you colour grass I can never get that right. Brilliant work. Teresa xx

Andrea said...

Sooooo cute!
xAndrea

Bea und Doreen said...

amazing card. Love this image and your colouring is fab
Hugs
Doreen xx

Chris x said...

This is adorable. I love LOTV stamps and your colouring is wonderful.
Hugs Chris xx

Tracy said...

What beautiful rich colors Ann Marie! Such a pretty combination and I love that punched border under the image. Lovely accent. :-) Hugs!

Rina said...

I would expect nothing less than such a lovely creation from you Ann Marie! This is beyond beautiful! The way you arrange your flower clusters is just breathtaking!

Rina

julieprice3 said...

Beautifully done Ann Marie. Love the sweet image
hugs Julie P

Anita said...

Absolutely beautiful! The coloring is gorgeous, and I love all of those little flowers that were added!

Stephanie said...

gorgeous card Ann Marie! I love your coloring and the details!

hugs,
Stephanie {SSC}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...