Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dream Catcher Girl - Stamptacular Sundays Challenge

     Our challenge at Stamptacular Sundays this week is "Photo Inspiration", and what a beautiful photo it is! This week's prize is a choice of THREE DIGIS from BIRDIE BROWN!
 I had a lot of fun working with the "yellow" colors for this challenge! I liked working with the golder yellows.   I used "Dream Catcher Girl" by Sugar Nellie available at Funky Kits. She is so much fun to color.
       I also got a chance to finally use some new dies I purchased a while ago. The seam binding was dyed usingTattered Angels mists and how cool to match the colors so well. I definitely have to do more of that!  I also had no yellow roses so I colored two white ones (on the right side of the image) with the Y's and YR copics that I used for the image.  In a few seconds, I had yellow roses!
Card Recipe:
Dream Catcher Girl digi stamp by Sugar Nellie
DP: Prima's Meadow Lark
Dress and Wings: copics V04, 01  and YR 24, 23, Y11 & Y00 
Feathers on Dreamcatcher : Spica pens
Skin: copics E11, 21 & 00 and R20 
Hair: E59, 57,53 & 50
Ground: W3, 2 &0
Pebbles Chalk for shading around image
Dies: Cheery Lynn Designs/Spellbinder Ovals, EK Success Border Punch
Pearls, Swarovski crystals - lavendar 
Crystal medallions- Prima
Seam binding dyed by me using Tattered Angels- Lemon Zest, Mustard Seed
Flowers/Metal Corner - Wild Orchid Crafts
Stickles (Diamond) and Glamour Dust glitter
  
    I seldom embellish the inside of the card but this time I did- the paper was just so lovely.  Please join us over at Stamptacular Sundays and enter our challenge for a chance to win a choice of THREE DIGIS from BIRDIE BROWN! Thanks always for your kind comments. Have a great day!




13 comments:

Elise said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the image!
Greetings Elise

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful...

hope you are having a lovely Easter...big hugs Vicky xx

Elaine said...

Ann Marie isnt she just adorable what a beautiful image and a fabulous card well done Hugs Elaine

Bea und Doreen said...

gorgeous card and the coloring is amazing
Happy Easter
Hugs
Doreen xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Ann Marie and just love the way you coloured her dress. WOW.

Tracy said...

Another example of your amazing coloring Ann Marie. :-) Beautiful color choices too. I'm a bit OCD about things matching so when I can use my Copics or Glimmer Mist, etc. to get a good match for my image or papers i'm a happy camper. LOL Beautiful die cut and I love the little jeweled piece for the center of the dream catcher. Lovely! Hugs!

Karina said...

Hi Ann Marie, I just found your blog and love what I see here. So I follow you to come back from time to time to see what's new. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
Hugs, Karina

Donna Heber said...

Just stunning Ann Marie!

Kim Bell said...

Ann
This card is beautiful!Love the colors. Amazing. You know Purple is my favorite color. Smiles.

Hugz
Kim

Lau W said...

Amazing ! Your card is fantastic !
xxx

Anita said...

Wowsers...this is soooo gorgeous! I know a little gal who loves dreamcatchers, so I just might *need* this image. Thanks for enabling me! ;)

Rina said...

WOWZA is RIGHT! This is a masterpiece! Oh Anne Marie, your coloring is spectacular!!!

Hugs,
Rina

Marie Gamber said...

Stunning - as usual! Love your card Anne Marie! It looks like it fits the challenge for iCopic perfect !:D
Your coloring is just amazing. I could study it and love looking at it all day!
Thank you for joining us at iCopic!
Hugs,
Marie XX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...