Monday, April 30, 2012

Together Forever

     I created a card for several Wedding/Anniversary themed challenges. Here is what I came up with:
      For my card, I colored a popular Lili of the Valley image, "Wedding Couple".  I colored my image with copics, E50, 51, 52, & 53 for the bride and C7, ,5, 3 & 1 for the groom.  Spica pens were used for leaves and flowers.

        I absolutely cannot stop raving about the card base cardstock that I have recently discovered at CutCardstock.  I know it is something we really don't "see" in our creations, but let me tell you how sturdy it is and how easy it folds and creases. The metallic iridescence is beautiful. No more cards bending under the weight of the embellishments and no more "crack" when I score my card base.  Check out the link to the cardstock I use here.  Design Paper is from Cart-Us - "Wedding" 6x6 pad.  Flowers and metal embellishments from WOC.

          That's all for today. Thanks always for your kind comments. Below is some additional info on our new challenge changes. So.. turn up the volume of some of your fav "love music" and get inspired to create a love themed project!
Challenges entered:


13 comments:

Chris x said...

Wow, this is a fabulous card.
Hugs
Chris x

cebelica said...

This image is adorable. Amazing card. Hugs! xx

Laine said...

Wonderful card. I love it all.
Hugs
Laine

craftymum said...

A stunning card. Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Young Love challenge

Sarah x

Suzie's Card Den said...

This is stunning Ann Marie, I love how you coloured the bride, so original, just love it.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Teresa said...

Absolutely superb card Ann Marie, such beautiful image and gorgeous roses.
Hugs Teresa xx

Tracy said...

This is one of the cutest LOTV images. :-) Great color scheme. I love the mix of the black and beige with the pop of red. Lovely Ann Marie! hugs!

Rene said...

Beautiful card...love the gold corners! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance to win our second prize! Good luck,
Rene :D

Shari said...

your caard is absolutely GORGEOUS! So elegant!
I saw your card on MIM!
(I am #177)

Elaine said...

Ann Marie this is beautiful , fabulous colouring well done A SUPER WEDDING CARD Hugs Elaine

Michelle said...

Hi Ann Marie

Wow, absolutely stunning card! Love this sweet image. Your layout is beautiful.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Paper Squirrel said...

What a precious image! Your coloring is amazing on this lovely card. Thanks for joining the "Flower Power" challenge at Scrapalicious USA.

Anonymous said...

szybka gotowka dla zadluzonych
pożyczki pozabankowe
pożyczki pozabankowe przez internet bez bik
czytaj więcej
pożyczki pozabankowe
pożyczka eurobank
kredyt bez bik

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...