Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You're Enchanting- The Paper Shelter Challenge

     What a great time of year this is... Spring is definitely here. The trees and flowers are blooming and the most beautiful colors are all around me. Hope you are enjoying this time of year wherever you are!
      As a guest designer for this month at The Paper Shelter Challenge, I am thrilled to share my first post! Our challenge this week is "Photo Inspiration" and the pinks, purples and greens will definitely inspire you to join us!
 There are so many adorable images and digi papers to choose from at the Paper Shelter, so in the spirit of Spring, I chose A. Mucha Influence Spring for my card!  She is just beautiful and so much fun to color!

    A. Mucha Influence Spring is colored with copics (RV's and R39 for depth) and glittered with Glamour Dust Glitter.  The flowers were colored with Spica pens.  DP is Meadow Lark by Prima- can't get enough of this paper- and Bazzill cardstock.  Flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts and corner embellishment by Prima - also coated with Snowtex glitter.  Sentiment is from Pink by Design and green pearls are from my stash.  I also used Pebbles pearlescent chalk around the image.

     I do hope you will join our challenge this over at the Paper Shelter!  If you use a Paper Shelter image, you can win a $20 gift voucher. If you use another image, you have a chance of winning 3 digis of your choice!!   Have a great day and thank you for your kind comments.
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Outlawz- Copic Challenge - Magical


10 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Ann Marie, firstly I want to thank you so much for joining the A Team for this Challenge, and to say WOW thats one stunning and beautiful card, I love the way youve coloured your image and your gorgeous layout. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Desire Fourie said...

You have coloured her beautifully and great design too.
Hugs
Desire

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card hun, lovely image and so beautifully coloured, lovely take on your photo inspiration the papers and flowers are gorgeous..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This is gorgeous Ann Marie! Very whimsical and sweet. Love the added sparkle. ~jeni :)

Tracy said...

She's gorgeous Ann Marie! Such beautiful coloring on that image and the added sparkle is lovely. :-) Hugs!

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous creation, Ann Marie! I'm so glad you shared it with us by submitting it to the "Use Some Sparkle" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you'll play along next time in our new challenge, too.
NanaConnie DT

Mary Lou said...

Hi Ann Marie~~I so appreciate your visits and love you leave me:) This creation is gorgeous!!!! Love your work!!! congrats on GDT!!
Hugz and happiness

julieprice3 said...

Just beautiful, I love her wonderful flowing dress
Hugs Julie P

applejack cards by sue said...

A stunning card, a beautiful image perfect shading.

Caroline said...

This is such a gorgeous card, and I can see why you like those Designer Papers, they are gorgeous. Love your colouring and the image, all perfect for our Girls Just Want to Have Fun Challenge at Going Grey with Scrap Creations. Hugs Caroline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...