Saturday, May 5, 2012

Beautiful Bouquet


     How would you like to make just ONE of these roses???? That is what I thought when I saw this project. NO, I did not make this beautiful bouquet, but one of my dear friends, Ginger, just did!
     Ginger has just launched her beautiful blog, Gingers Scraps of Heart, and I would love for you to pop over to say hello, see her incredible projects and become a follower!  She has even posted a step-by-step tutorial on how to make this bouquet!  Here are just a few pics of a couple of other projects from her blog ...
     I am so excited that Ginger decided to join blogland and share her talent and creativity with all of us.  She is a whiz on all things Cricut and is a Close to My Heart Consultant as well - please go have a look and say "welcome"!

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Thanks for letting us know about this awesome new blog. I'm off to check it out.

Mandy said...

Just dropping by to say thank you for your visit and for becoming a follower...I'm off to check out your friends blog....
Mandy x

Ginger said...

Wow...how sweet. Thank you AnnMarie. I'm having a ball with this. Thank you for being you.
Ginger

Ribbon Girl said...

Beautiful bouquet - I'm off to look at Ginger's blog, Mary G x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...