Monday, May 7, 2012

Cherish


     It's that time again- another fabulous Blog Hop for Just Inklined!  Hope you are ready to hop with us.  Our hostess this month is Toni, and she has chosen a Single Layer Card for our theme.  Yikes!  Not too easy for someone like me who can't stay away from the layers and bling...but certainly a lot of fun!
           I have chosen the "Wedding Bouquet" digital image by Just Inklined.  Now combining any kind of wedding image AND limiting the requirements to ONE layer was quite a challenge for me, but I did it!

     I printed out my digi image on Copic paper and then embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Since I never labeled my embossing folders, I can't tell you the name of this one :(
     I lined up my image on the computer screen, then printed on scrap and once I knew my bouquet was where I wanted it, I printed on my cardstock. I embossed with the folder and colored the image with copics/spica pens.  I added some pearls, Deco Art Glamour Dust, Pebbles chalk, flowers (WOC) and a sentiment from StampinUp.
      Just to make the hop a little more interesting, there are two hidden spot prizes on two of the design teams blogs. We're not letting you know on whose blogs the prizes can be found, but if you leave a comment on each blog and your name is chosen from one of the winning blogs, then you win the digi image showcased on the card on that particular blog.
     Now if you've arrived from Jeni's blog, just keep hopping to the next dt member, Joyce.  Otherwise you might want to go back to the start and see what Toni created.  You are sure to find lots of inspiration and tips along the way, and thanks again for your kind comments.  Have a great day!
   

23 comments:

Dawn said...

This is simply Stunning!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Christine Harrop said...

This is so beautiful.

Jak Heath said...

Stunning, beautifully coloured

Lady Anne said...

Stunningly beautiful, the embossing and the flowers make this card which is a difficult challenge, gorgeous...

ike said...

Ooooh - fabulously beautiful card. That is a stunning image. I have found much inspiration on this great Hop :-) xxx

Tammy said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossing and the gorgeous flowers!

Toni said...

great card Ann Marie its gorgeous

Karen J said...

Just beautiful :) xx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Gorgeous Ann Marie! It's like this image and that embossing folder were destined to be together. Fabulous coloring. ~jeni :)

sallysbitz said...

This is just stunning. Love the glitz on the flowers x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Gram's Treasures said...

Awesome...love your colouring and that embossing works like a charm!
Joyce xx

caroline said...

stunning card, i just love everything about it, the flowers are coloured to perfection
caroline x

Bea und Doreen said...

wow simply stunning
Hugs
Doreen xx

Trish said...

This is such a gorgeous card, lovely colours. Must find the embossing folder, as it really shows off the beautiful bouquet.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Ann Marie! I love the embossed frame and the wonderful colored flowers!

Vicky said...

Beautiful :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Jan M said...

Tour card is just GORGEOUS; love the way you have coloured it. Brilliant xx

rhodidodi said...

Beautiful!!

chris paul said...

Just Beautiful!

Ginger said...

What can I say....This is Beautiful!!!!

Marie Gamber said...

Your wedding card is gorgeous! I love how you added the different media! Beautiful!
Hugs,
Marie

Ruth said...

I love your card. Great hint of stamping and then embossing. Thank you.

Zosia said...

What a stunning card. The colours are beautiful and it goes to show that you do not always have to put layer upon layer to make a great card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...