Let me begin by saying while I love Glimmer Mists, and I have quite the collection, I have become hooked on DYLUSIONS sprays- the colors are beyond vibrant! I used them here to dye Cheese Cloth.
So... here is my list of supplies- Cheese Cloth, Dylusions, Glamour Dust and Spray Glue (although you can use any glue):
2. Cut a section of cheese cloth the size you want.
3. Spritz with sprays of your choosing... Now when I used the gold and blue, guess what? Yup, GREEN!! So be careful if you are "mixing " colors. Not to worry, however, as I just re-sprayed with Blue Dylusions and got the "ocean" color I was after!
4. Let dry briefly and spray with Glue Spray or apply glue to the cloth. The spray allows an all over adhesion without being too sticky.
6. Move to a clean place to dry. I hung this outside over a chair (with protective plastic underneath) or place on another piece of plastic or clean craft sheet.
7. With the remaining ink on your sheet, you can "wipe up" with cardstock or another piece of cloth, or better yet, dye MATCHING SEAM BINDING RIBBON- After all, the ink is already there!
8. Get out your soap and scrubbie and with warm water scrub away the ink. In a matter of minutes, the stains on your fingers and hands will disappear. Hubby gets credit for taking these pics!!