Sunday, May 6, 2012

Make a Wish

     It is time again for another great challenge at Stamptacular Sundays!   We can't wait to see what you create!  This week's challenge is a SKETCH CHALLENGE!

 For this week's challenge you will create a card or project that uses the sketch  below as your inspiration! Feel free to flip it, flop it, twist it or turn it but make sure we can still see the original sketch in your finished project! 
     Oh…and don’t forget to stamp! After all, we don’t call this STAMPtacular for nothing!  You will have from now until midnight (EST) May 12th, 2012 to complete this challenge and post a DIRECT LINK to your submission into our InLinkz in order to be entered into the drawing for this week's fabulous prize donated by:

($10 Gift Voucher) 

     For my card, I chose "Fairy Fun" digi image by Karen's Doodles.  Isn't she the cutest?  I colored her with copic markers, YG's and R's for her dress, shoes and leafy skirt.  Y's for her polka dots and the flowers on her shoes.
     The design paper for Fairy Fun is Cosmo Cricket's "DeLovely".  The colors are so bright and full of energy- I love this 6x6 pad.  I shaded around her with Pebbles Iridescent chalk.  Die cut butterfly/MS Punch, Oval Dies, Spellbinders. The "pearl" in her hair is made from Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Gold, real pink pearls are from my stash. The sentiment is a wood mounted stamp from Stampabilities.  Swarovksi crystals in the little flowers on her shoes and the sentiment.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Double sided lace and ribbon from my stash. "My Stash"- for those who are curious- means "all the stuff I ordered, unpacked,  and piled on my craft table so that I don't know where I bought it from stash."  Do you have a "my stash" corner of your room or craft table, too?  LOL!
       And... it would not be my card unless it had a touch of Deco Art Glamour Dust sprinkled on top!   I hope I've inspired you to create your vision for our sketch! Looking forward to seeing your card.  Have a great day!  Now head on over to see what the rest of the design team created.  Thanks always for you kind comments.
Challenges:
Crafty Catz - April Showers-May Flowers
Emergency Crafters- Bold & Bright
Stampin for the Weekend - 4 or more layers
Moving Along with the Times - Summer Sunshine

9 comments:

Elise said...

Wow, beautiful card! Cute image and colors you used!!!
Greetings, Elise (SSC team)

Creations by Shirl said...

She's a cutie Anne.
Thanks for playing along in DPS flower challenge and good luck!

julieprice3 said...

She's a real cutie, beautifully done Ann Marie
Hugs julie P

angelwhispers said...

My word what a beautiful Blog just found you through Anything Goes Challenge Blog and what a gorgeous find!! Just love your work and I love the fact you like The Scrapbook Stamp Society I found these a few weeks ago and am sorry to say I am now hooked! Love Chanelle xxx

Janette said...

WOW Your card is beautiful, so pretty and love the colouring. Thankyou for sharing it with us at CraftyCt=atz this week.xx

Bea und Doreen said...

the image is amazing and your coloring too. Fab card Ann Marie
Hugs
Doreen xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Ann Marie
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the image and colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and colours! Thank you for taking part in the Alphabet's 'Garden' challenge xx

* Shaz * said...

Lovely card! thank you for joining us at Alphabet challenges for our *G for Garden* challenge
Hugs Shaz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...