Saturday, June 2, 2012

BLOG CANDY WINNER

 
      Good Morning.  I must say I had so much fun with this post- Top 10 Signs You are Spending Too Much Time in the Craftroom...I did not know how it would go over but when I read your comments I laughed out loud.  How interesting that we all share such a common experience- some of these comments came from all over the world and yet they all sound like me!  I tried to cut and paste all the comments here but blogger is not cooperating today!  To read the complete list of comments- which will make you all smile today- click HERE! 

   The winner of my blog candy, who was selected randomly, is........below!

#2 Teresa!  
"I confess I had a good giggle at these, knowing some of them I do myself lol.  Probably the worst thing I have done is when I drove my Son (who's 30) to hospital with a suspected broken arm but drove completely past the hospital without thinking and headed for Hobby Craft which is the next stop... Oops! I think my car was on autopilot! I'm not usually a bad Mum honest...Hugs, Teresa xxx"

Please contact me with your address so I can send these goodies to you! Thanks to all who participated!


3 comments:

Tara said...

Congratulations Teresa ♥

And thx dear Ann-Marie for your amazing candy to win! :-)

Lots of greetings from Germany, Tanja ♥

Teresa said...

Woohoo!!! Thank you very much Ann Marie, I'm so pleased to have won your wonderful candy and thanks for all the giggles at those great stories everyone, I'm ashamed to say I've done most of those things too, what are we like eh? At least we are happy. Thanks again, hugs Teresa xx

Sazzle said...

Congratulations Teresa :-)

xx Sazzle xx
(lincs crafty girl - DoCrafts)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...