Thursday, June 28, 2012

Kissy Fish for Copic Marker Europe, Oh My!!

    I am so excited to share my card today as I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the Copic Marker Europe Blog!  I am so grateful to have been given the opportunity to share my work on their blog. I am sending Tracy and everyone over at Copic Marker Europe BIG HUGS for the invite!
     Before I share my card, I want to also let you know that Copic Marker Europe is celebrating their 1st Birthday this month. Check out their fun challenges and incredible tutorials when you visit. You will be so glad you did!
     Now... onto my card!  For my guest design spot, I selected a digi stamp called "Kissy Fish" by Hannah Lynn for Crafts and Me. Isn't she a beauty?  I wish had had hair like her!  You can also get Hannah Lynn digi stamps and artwork on HER ETSY site, here!



     When I color my images, I always color skin and hair first, and in that order.  Afterward, I colored her dress, fish, flowers in her hair and any other details. I make sure to use the Spica Glitter Pens last. Most times I don't select my design paper first, which can be a problem when it comes to putting my card together, but this time I did. Part of the reason was because I just bought this beautiful new digi paper pad from Crafts and Me.  I have been "shy" about digi paper, but once I saw these gorgeous designs and wide range of colors, I had to have them, so I worked my choice of image and colors around this digi paper.  I printed this paper out on a color laser printer but I have also used an inkjet, and I was shocked at the vibrant colors.  (I use HP Bright White brochure paper to print our my digi paper.)  These digi papers are made for those "magical and mystical" images I love to color! I almost always use Pebbles Blue Iridescent Chalk around my image.  It is not as visible in the picture, but it is there!
 

    I hope you take this opportunity to visit the Copic Marker Europe blog and become a follower! If you are a lover of copics and want to be inspired as well as view some great tutorials, this is the place to go!  I want to thank them for allowing me to share my work and, as always, thank you for your kind comments!

Card Recipe:
Cryrogen White Iridescent Paper
Design Paper: Crafts and Me Digital Paper Pack
Bazill Cardstock
Hair: E29, 25, 31 & 50
Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, 13/R20, E95 (cheeks)
Dress: YG 97,25, 11, & 00
Fish: YR24, Y21, Y00 and Fluorescent Orange
Hair Flowers: Copic Spica Pens
Heart: R 39, 85, 83, 81, R11
Pebbles Iridescent Chalk
Recollections Bling/Gold Netting from Funkie Junkie
Magnolia Doohickey Die
WOC Metal Corners and Flowers, Prima Flowers

36 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Ann Marie congratulation on being the guest designer I can see why they would love to have you, your colouring is amazing gorgeous design and fabulous layout. Caroline xxx

Marie said...

Stunning card Anne Marie! Fantastic colours and the design of the card is fantastic!
xxMarie

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

You have some lovely cards on your blog, your colouring is fantastic, I'm jealous :)

jacqui x

Ginger said...

OMGoodness! You have outdone yourself again. This card is gorgeous!!! Congratulations to you and them for choosing you to be a guest designer. Absolutely
BEAUTIFUL!

Jenny said...

Congrats on your GDT spot lovely. Wowzers what a fabby card. I love your colours such a great job :-D Jenny x

Laine said...

Hi Ann Marie,
I saw your card on Bearly Mine Challenge and had to stop by and leave a comment.
Congratulations on your GDT spot - very well deserved. A fabulous card and so much pleasing detail.
Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Bearly Mine.
Hugs
Laine
X

Carolyn Hueston said...

So gorgeous...is there a tutorial anywhere to learn how to colour hair like this?

Amber S said...

Beautiful card. Your coloring is gorgeous! Thaks for joining us at The Paper Girls Challenge!

Chana said...

Stunning project! Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous and I love the composition of this card! I took some time to look through your blog and you quite a wonderful body of work here. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions. We hope you will become a regular player! Please join us for our Release Party on July 3rd!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner/DT Coordinator
JDE

Mema's Crafts said...

Another card that says wow! Your work is always gorgeous and your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joing us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Ribbon Girl said...

Fabulous card - the colours are gorgeous (and as you say, so is her hair!!) Thank you for joining in with th Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary x

Linda Palmer said...

You colored this so beautiful and I love it! It is a beautiful image and you colored the entire image so gorgeous.

GiGi said...

Oh wow! What a fabulous card, or should I say piece of art?!?!?! You colored the image beautifully and I love all the extra's too! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Sharon said...

This is just stunning!!

Norma said...

Ann Marie, stunningly gorgeous. The image is beautiful and your colouring is fabulous. Very lovely DP and love your embellishments--luv all kinds of swirls and flourishes.
Hugs,
Norma

Cindy said...

Everything about this card is absolutely stunning! Beautiful coloring and wonderful details!

Kim Bell said...

Ann!!
Congragulations!!! This card is just stunning!!! WOW GIRL!!

Hugz
Kim

Jane said...

Simply beautiful, lovely summer colours. Thanks for playing along on the Joanna Sheen Challenge & good luck. Jane x

Shirley-anne said...

Awesome design , embellishing and colouring for this stunner .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Sheila H said...

Your card is beautiful, full of vibrant colors and amazing textures. Thanks for displaying your talent at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Stephanie said...

Hi Ann Marie,
congrats on being a guest designer...your card is gorgeous! I love your coloring. Thanks for playing at Drunken Stampers.
hugs♥

Joyce Owens said...

Wow,wow,wow!! This card is gorgeous! Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing your work with us at JDE; good luck.

Pat said...

Gorgeous card, the colours are absolutely stunning, beautiful image and colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La this week.

Pat xx

Kjersti said...

Wow! Your card is fantastic, brilliant colours, fabulous decorated and stunning colouring!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Kyla Norris said...

Wowie Zowie! Your colouring is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Girls Challenge!

Confiseries Papier said...

Fabulous,your coloring is outstanding! Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Michelle said...

Wow!! Your card is just incredibly beautiful!! Your colouring is amazing and the whole layout is just spectacular.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Laney said...

Absolutely gorgeous Ann Marie!! Thanks for joining us at BMC
hugs
Laney

Berni Cuttino said...

Fabulous project. beautiful coloring and image. Thanks for joining in on the fun this week at JDE,
DT CAS Leader
Berni

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

That card is stunning! I so love all the magical creatures and you have really made her come alive. Your coloring is superb. I just had to become a follower!

Thanks for joining us as Jackson’s Digital Expressions this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is beautiful!! Such pretty colors and I love the shimmer and netting. You did a wonderful job on her hair too!! Thanks for joining us at CMC.

Crafteezee said...

Simply stunning Ann-Marie, you know I love it. Thank you so much for guesting for us at Copic Marker Europe and also for joining us at BunnyZoe.
Hugs Tracy x

Suzanne said...

Fantastic Anne Marie love love love it xx

JenMarie said...

Absolutely stunning! Amazing coloring! So glad you joined us at the Ippity/Unity Opportunity Challenge! (Just be sure to use only Ippity/Unity stamps next time)
~JenMarie Taylor, {ippity} Chick

Lizy said...

This is just gorgeous Ann Marie! Such awesome colouring!
Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La this week! :)
Lizy x

Patricia St Martin said...

Just a stunning card. Wonderful job with her hair. Awesome embellishments and so colorful. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative. I love seeing your creations. All the sparkles I just love and your layout. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Patricia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...