Monday, January 21, 2013

Resources, Tutorials and Templates to Share...

    I am writing a separate post today to invite you to visit my blog. I recently updated it and I added a "FAQ" page that not only gives you links to my favorite instruction and product resources, but also gives you some cool resources that may interest you.
    I also added a "Tutorials and Templates" page. This extensive list of resources are not mine but some I culled from other sites and blogs. I have given credit to wherever I got them. The links are included so if you click on a card fold or a copic coloring tutorial, it will take you right there!  I plan to add more as I find more amazing tutorials for us all to explore!
    Last, I have been working hard on my Pinterest page. There you will find great resources for copics, distress inks, colored pencils and other mediums - pdf instructions, video tutorials and inspirational pics!  I hope you will visit. There are now "buttons" on my blog page that will take you right to my Pinterest or Facebook page.
    I did this for both you and me... now in addition to sharing these great tutorials and templates with you, I also have one easy place for me to find these great resources!  Hope you will visit and become a follower, if you aren't one already, so that when I post new resources, it will come right to your mailbox.
    Have a great day..a will be sharing a new card with you soon.. my first attempt at a true vintage card..

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I love your new look blog Ann Marie. Lots of very interesting and helpful information. congratulations on the Little Darlings DT spot. I can understand why you are thrilled.
Hugs Sharon. x

Tracie Dean said...

Love your new buttons! They are perfect for your blog!
You have been very busy. I just wanted to Thank you for taking so much time to put everything together we can now access easily.
I look forward to seeing your vintage card.

Happy Crafting
Tracie

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW! Thank you so much for putting so much useful information on your blog. I think I will be back very soon!

Sue

Dots Dabbles said...

Your blog looks fantastic.
So much information, I am off to have a closer look on Pinterest...
Have fun with the vintage, I have only just started having a go lately and it can be so much fun!
Dot x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...