Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Be My Valentine- The Paper Shelter Challenge

     It's Wednesday and that means another great challenge from The Paper Shelter.  This week our challenge is "Be My Valentine" and with Valentine's Day tomorrow, I am sure you will be in the spirit to create something LOVE-LY  and join us!  Before we get to my card, I would like to add that this is my last challenge card as a Design Team member of The Paper Shelter.  There is a Design Team call on right now and I promise that if you win a spot on the next design team, you will have a blast!  I will miss the girls on "A" team and Veronica's fun images... thank you from the bottom of my heart for your friendship and inspiration!
     For my card, I  used a pre-colored image, "Kisses".  As you know, The Paper Shelter features digi images in both ink and already colored up!  Many also come with digi papers to match. The pre-colored images, like this one, just print out so perfectly from any color printer making it so easy to coordinate and assemble.
      I matted these cuties on Bazzill 6" cardstock.  The design paper is a new 8x8 paper pad by Lili of the Valley called "Perfect Pair".   I embellished the image with Pebbles Iridescent chalk and some Diamond Stickles.  Last, I added pearls, Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers and a stamped sentiment.
   Won't you stop over to the Paper Shelter blog to see what the design team has created for you?  We hope to see your creations this week on our challenge!  The Paper Shelter awards a $30 price voucher to a challenge winner who uses a Paper Shelter image on their project, but you can still enter with ANY image you chose. If you do, you can still win 3 Paper Shelter images of your choice.  Have a great day and thanks always for your kind comments.

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just too pretty for words. Your colouring is amazing and I love the design papers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Alyce said...

awww so sweet! i love the image and those papers are gorgeous :)

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Ann Marie I have just invested in some of these digis to have a play with
jacqui x

Sue - bearhouse said...

So gorgeous, I love that image and the papers and details are so beautiful
Sue xx

Penny said...

Well, this is a fitting way to go out! Just a beautiful design, love the papers and embellies you chose to go with this darling image! And what a sweet sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Nannieflash said...

Hi Ann Marie, wow what a gorgeous card, I love your colouring and the flowers are beautiful, they whole design is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

julieprice3 said...

Just gorgeous, love this image
Hugs julie P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...