Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Paper Shelter Design Team Call

      Just popping in to let you know that The Paper Shelter is having a DESIGN TEAM CALL beginnning today, February 10th through February 20th.  This Wednesday I will be posting my last project for the team.  I have had a wonderful time on the "A" team and will miss the friendship and inspiration from all.  Veronica and Pedro are a dream team to work for and it was so much fun to bring their images to life.  As I say in my upcoming post, if you are lucky enough to make the team, you will have a blast!

      So, CLICK HERE to learn more about what you need to do to apply for a spot on the team as well as all the requirements and benefits of being part of The Paper Shelter Design Team. Good Luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...