Monday, March 25, 2013

Changes to Google Reader

    Hi... I know many of us are in "panic mode" regarding changes to "Google Reader."  Actually, there may be more "hype" than necessary -while Google Reader is going away as of July 1st, the "followers" gadget (through Google Friend Connect) may not be!
 
   Change can be hard and we all like things the way they used to be, but I am asking anyone of you who already follow my blog through Google Reader :) to please choose to continue to follow me before July 1st.  You can either:

- Follow me thorugh email in the box on my sidebar (under "Followers")
or 
- You can FOLLOW MY BLOG WITH BLOGLOVING
(recommended and also on my sidebar under "Followers")






2 comments:

Jenny said...

I agree does appear to be a bit of hype.

However it has been fab to discover Bloglovin. I can't rate it highly enough. So much more user friendly. I can group my fav blogs and jump to comment so much faster. I know I am defo commenting more, as I am not having to wait for google reader to bring the page up, which can be so slow. Sometimes change is a good thing hey :) xxx

Donna Heber said...

Hi Ann Marie,

This is wonderful information. I haven't signed up yet for Bloglovin'. There are so many applications these days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...