Saturday, March 9, 2013

On Your Engagement- "Rebecca" by Saturated Canary

     Just stopping by today to share my card with  you today.  I am going to be attending my neice's engagement party in a few weeks and so I had a bridal theme in mind while making this card.  I have used "Rebecca" from Saturated Canary.  
        First, I want to share that this was the first time I worked with a combination of Copics and Touch Twin markers.  I bought some individual TT's for hair and skin from 7 Kids College Fund and I must say, they worked beautifully (colors listed below)- no globbing and lifting of color!   I have a bit of a learning curve yet as the numbering system is new to me, but I am really loving these markers!  The design paper is from Pion called "Roses and Ocean of Roses" from Live and Love Crafts. The vintage dusty rose color in the paper was so beautiful and yet, it was hard to find a coordinating cardstock, but as luck would have it, I had two pieces from Coordinations called "Concerto" that was the perfect match. I will be getting more of it as I know this is a hard color to find. Parts of her hair and dress were glittered with Deco Art Glamour Dust and Diamond Stickles.
       The lace, ribbon and crochet lace as well as the pearls on a wire are all from Live and Love Crafts.  The die cut doily is from Marianne's dies.    I also used Spellbinder circle dies and small die (forgot the name) for the sentiment which is from a Lili of the Valley sentiment set. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Recollections.  The little flowers around the image are stamped with Tea Dye distress ink with Stempelglede's Vintage Garden stamps.
   Well, I think I managed to get every company name in this blogpost- LOL!!  Have a great weekend, and, as always, thank you for your kind comments! I will  be entering this card in the challenges below.
Copics/TT Markers used:
Dress: E40, 41 & 42/R0000, R00 and R12
Hair: E11, 14, 15, 18 and TTBR102, BR99, BR92
Skin/Lips, Eyeshadow: E000, 00, RP196, RP137, RP 198

Challenges:
    The Color Throwdown CTD232

16 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

She is adorable!! Your colouring skills are amazing! Thank you for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

Cards By Betty said...

Oh WOW Ann Marie such a beautiful card I know your niece will want to keep this forever. She has a very talented aunt.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Ann Marie! I love the vintage tones and beautiful embellishments! Fantastic cioloring and design!

Penny said...

Fabulous, Ann Marie! OMGoodness! Beautiful design, gorgeous papers & colors, love the die cuts, and all the wonderful embellishments! And your coloring is just fabulous! May have to try some of those TT hair colors, if they work so well! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Tracy said...

I just adore the colors you've used on this card Ann Marie. Gorgeous papers and a fantastic layout dressed to perfection in yummy embellies. Hugs!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Beautiful Ann Marie love that colour its gorgeous
jacqui x

coops said...

so stunning ann marie.your details are really pretty and i love your colours and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Jenée said...

This is an absolutely stunning card with such a lovely vintage feel. The muted colors, the papers and the embellishments you've used are lovely. Beautifully done! Thank you for entering this week's vintage challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Penny said...

Ann Marie, I forgot to thank you for sharing this beauty with us at TTCRD. (OOPS!) Hope to see you again very soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sanja Grdinić said...

Simply beautiful! Love this card and it's tones... :)

Angela said...

Gorgeous! Everything fits together perfectly from the colors to the embellishments and coloring. I love this! hugs, Angela

Broni said...

What an elegant and beautiful wedding card! I'm so glad you could join us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Sara S. said...

Absolutely lovely card. I love the color tones, and all of the beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Card Crafter's Circle!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG...this is sooo gorgeous!!! What fabulous coloring and I love all the beautiful, elegant details!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

Helene E said...

Thank you so much for entering your lovely creation in our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend! We hope to see you again soon.

Carla said...

Wow- is this card ever gorgeous- I really love the color scheme you used... just fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...