Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dream- Crafts and Me Challenge

   Good Morning...it's Wednesday and that means another great challenge from the Rockin Rubbah Girls at Crafts and Me Stamps.  Our theme this week is...
   Well, that is not a hard one for me.  I just love all things pearly, lacy and flowery!!!  For my card, I colored up a beautiful image by Ching-Chou Kuik called "Love is Gone".  She is colored with copic markers (E89, 87, 84 & 81 and Y26. 15, 11)and spica pens. 
        The design papers are from Pion - "Fairytale of Spring." available at Live and Love Crafts. Each design is available as a 12" paper with four coordinating 6" squares so that matching papers is so easy.  I promise you will never want to cut them up!  Here is a pic below for those of you who asked about these delicious papers...The cardstock is from Bazzill.
     The lovely frame is a Sizzix die, "Fancy Rectangles."  I just got this die and love it. It cuts beautifully and the large opening means I am not only able to frame these larger stamped images, but I am also not spending hours trying to dislodge the little pieces still stuck in the die. It comes in a see-through plastic snap case so you have the die and storage all in one. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the crinkled seam binding and "Romantique" lace is also from Live and Love Crafts. Now you can't see my gorgeous lace but it is beneath the image.. I guess I got carried away with flowers and embellies...but I know you do see my pearls.. and there are a few on this card! I stamped "dream" on a matching piece of dp and attached to my card.


   That's all for today.  Please stop by the Crafts and Me challenge blog and check out the gorgeous cards from the design team. We would love to see your "lace and pearls" creations!  Have a great day.  I will be entering this card in the following challenges:






23 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

WOW this is gorgeous, love the unusual colours you've used in your beautiful composition
jacqui x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Stunning card! I love the colours and your fab colouring! that frame is so pretty.
Love, Mel. xxx

Bea und Doreen said...

so beautiful - gorgeous card. Fab colours. Love the image and the papers
Big hugs
Doreen xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Another little piece of art. Loving the olive colours and the little pearl accents.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Janiel/ janny said...

STUNNING!!! The colors and design are breathtaking ..

hugs.......Janiel

craftin-dawn said...

Totally Gorgeous! Love the image and your color pallet! Great embelies too!! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Recipe 1,2,3 Challenge!
DawnD

Scrappin Chris said...

Lovely card. Cute image. Thanks for joining our Recipe 1, 2, 3 challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

katscards said...

A beautiful card and your colouring is amazing!
Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss.
Kat W

Penny said...

Ann Marie, you create such beautiful designs! This is fabulous! Love that die-cut frame, the pearls, and all the other fab embellies! Love the yummy papers, colors, image, and wonderful coloring, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Chana said...

Stunning!
Hugz,
Chana
Please join our challenge at http://avenue613.blogspot.com

coops said...

wow so stunning Ann Marie.so many fabulous details and i love your colours and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Lady Bug Stampers said...

OMG this is so beautiful. She is colored perfectly. Love this card and everything about it. I need that die cut!! Thanks for sharing with us at Created With Love challenges.
Linda K.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Ann-Marie :-) the image is beautiful and all the details are fabulous, I love the frame :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

julieprice3 said...

I just love Pion papers, this is so pretty ,the image is just gorgeous, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P

Sanja Grdinić said...

Beautiful colors on this card! Love it!

Rebekah said...

Gosh Ann this is just stunning I love the nature colours! Thanks so much for playing at Divas by Design this wk hugs Rebekah xx

Sandy said...

So very beautiful - gorgeous design work with fabulous colors and coloring. I don't think they come any better than this!
Sandy

Kjersti said...

A fantastic card Ann Marie, love the colours and beautiful colored image! Have a nice day!
Hugs Kjersti:)

ChrisAndCat said...

What an absolute beauty this is. I love that frame - another die added t my ever growing wishlist!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Jacqui....fabulous colouring and love the pearls and colours and the shimmer on her wings...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

And then I go call you Jacqui...sorry Anne Marie..my eyes slipped down to one of your comments I think,and the name stuck in my head..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sol said...

I have this stamp too.. But your coloring is Totally Amazing!!!. Gorgeous Colors.. FAB FAB die cut frame.. Beautiful Card! :o)

Sande said...

WOW, your card is just fabulous! gorgeous coloring and great colors! I love this diecut!

Thanks for joining our recipe challenge at A & T and hope to see your lovely creations again soon!

Hugs, Sande DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...