Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wynndy

     Good Morning.. just want to start by saying that my thoughts and prayers are with all those in Oklahoma recovering from their devastating losses... cannot imagine the pain they are enduring... while I am saddened by their grief, I am also amazed at the strength of spirit in many of the stories I hear and read about... again, my prayers are with them as they find their way back....
      *****
     Since it is Thursday, it is also my day to post my "inspiration" card for Crafts and Me stamps.  I had the pleasure to work with another Hannah Lynn image called "Wynndy." She is a digi image and is available for immediate download at Crafts and Me.  Yes, she is also a mermaid, you can see a bit of her tail behind her right shoulder in front of the moon that illuminates her.
         I guess with spring here and the array of beautiful flowers around, I am drawn to these brighter colors... "Wynndy" is printed on Make It Colour cardstock (through my laser printer) and colored with copic markers.  Parts of the image were slightly sprinkled with some Glamour Dust...no Frantage today (lol)... The design paper is a soft 6x6 paper pad - "Alla Prima"by Prima.  It features soft aquas, lovely muted greens and golden yellows.  The flowers, pearls, trim and bronze metal corner are from Live and Love Crafts and Wild Orchid Crafts.  The sweet metal sentiment embellie is from Making Memories "Eclectic Metal Signs" which I got at Michael's.  
       For those of you afraid of taking on "hair" like this, I have a hint for you...  work with lighter colors...Here I used E50, 51, 53 and a bit of E35. Until you feel real comfortable working with lots of hair, the lighter colors are very forgiving and blend nicely... 

   That's all for me today...just a reminder before I go that the Crafts and Me "Lots of Layers" challenge is still going on... why not stop by for some inspiration and enter your layered creation!  Last, Teresa at Crafts and Me just got in these amazing new digital Vintage images.. you will definitely be seeing them in future projects featured by the design team... they are available HERE now along with other fabulous vintage finds!  Have a great day, and THANK YOU for your kind comments- also a big THANK YOU to those of you who have purchased cards from my ETSY store.xxx

I will be entering the following Challenges:



16 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

What a gorgeous card, I adore the colours and your superb colouring.
Love, Mel. xxx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Ann Marie. The image is beautifully coloured and I love the design and embellishments.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sande said...

Such a gorgeous card, Ann Marie!!
Love the soft colors and great details!
Fabulous work as always!

Hugs, Sande xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Beautiful card,
hugs Tamara

Mojca said...

Oh waw this is totally gorgeous, your colouring is just breath taking as the embellishment it. Hugs! Mojca

Rene said...

This is GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck and I hope to see you back next month for a new challenge!
Rene :D

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

Anne Fenton said...

Wow this is an amazing image, so beautifully colored. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

julieprice3 said...

This is gorgeous! I love her beautiful hair
Hugs Julie P

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the image and wonderful colours....Thanks for playing along with us at Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight.
Wendy xx

Sandy said...

So fancy and beautifully done - your colors are gorgeous as well as your coloring!
Sandy

brenda said...

What a gorgeous image Ann Marie and your whole card is beautifully put together.

Thanks so much to joining in at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

B x

Claire said...

Such a pretty card, your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
Claire xx

Shirley Chillman said...

Gorgeous and totally adorable Ann Marie. Love the colouring and the lace and pearls.

Thank you for sharing with us at VSC

Crafty hugs Shirley x x

Ann Marie we are a stamping challenge, can you let me know what stamping you did on your beautiful card.

Teresa said...

WoW! This is another stunning card Ann-Marie, I just love looking at your cards, it's not just the fantastic colouring but you always use such gorgeous colours AND a beautiful embellishment that I've never seen before, love it.
I hope you are well.
Teresa x

Dawn said...

Your card is stunning! Gorgeous image and gorgeous colouring. I love the mix of soft and bright colours you have used. So pretty. Thanks so much for joining in at Creatalicious.

Hugs, Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...