Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Dare to Be Fabulous - Saturated Canary Emma

   Happy New Year!!! I will be posting twice today- lucky me- and this is the first of the two posts so let me begin by wishing everyone a new year filled with love, good health and happiness.  I have been blessed with such support and friendship through my relationships in blog land and on my design teams.  I cherish each and every friend I have made along the way and I look forward to another year of creativity and inspiration with all of you!

   For my card, I chose "Emma" by Saturated Canary. Isn't she beautiful?  What fun to color, especially that beautiful hair.. oh how I wish I had it!
   "Emma" is colored with Copic and Touch Twin markers. The design paper is from Maja and the flowers, metal corner, wide lace and pearl lace is from Live and Love Crafts.  The die cut behind the image is a Framelits oval die by Sizzix.  Last, the sentiment is from "Pink by Design".  It is attached with a Tim Holtz Memo Pin (love these). All edges of the dp and image are distressed with walnut stain and stormy sky distress ink.  Here is a another view:
   Of course, I added some glamour dust, stickles, Pebbles Iridescent chalk (blue)  and Viva Decor white pearl paint around the image. 
    Thanks so much for stopping by. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Mema's Challenge- Bingo (Lace, Stitching, Free, Rubber Stamp)
 Sweet Stamps- Something New (new rubber stamp image)
Crafting from the Heart- Anything Goes

Make it Monday- Anything Goes
Vintage Stamping Challenge- #15- Cold & Frosty Colors
That Craft Place- Anything Goes
The Squirrel and the Fox- Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog- Brown and Blue
Stampin for the Weekend- Anything Goes





 

14 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card,
so beautiful coloured
Happy New Year
hugs Tamara

Boxofcolours said...

Hello there Ann Marie - what a stunning card - great way to kick off the New Year!
Jane xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous girly card Ann Marie. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our colour challenge. Wishing you a very Happy New Year x

Chrissy said...

Stunning card Ann Marie..gorgeous colouring and love the lace detail around the image...beautiful.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..
And wishing you a very Happy New Year 2014

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ivonne said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the image and her fabulous hair! Hugs, Ivonne

Joey said...

Absolutely stunning, beautiful design.Popped over from mim. Joeyxx

Shirley Chillman said...

Nearly missed this one Ann Marie and that would have been a shame because she is so gorgeous. Brilliant colouring and lay out of the card plus the sentiment made me smile.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x

brenda said...

Such a delightful card with wonderful attention to detail.

Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts and FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

B x

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, love the colors you choose and the lace and flowers are wonderful. Thank you for joining us in this weeks blog challenge at SweetStamps.com

steph said...

lovely, thanks for joining us at oozak.com

Stacey Schofield said...

awesome colouring. fab card. thanks for joining us at That Craft Place

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

Hi Marie!! Happy New Year!!
This turned out sooooo well !! Have you seen that Krista added some new images for new year.. I have already been drooling !! LOL
:) :) I saw your card at Make It Monday!! :) :)
Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

Lesia Cook said...

You never cease to inspire me and without knowing you I appreciate you. My girls and I would like to wish you a wonderful New Year and to thank you for taking time to play with us at Mema's Crafts. Good Luck in the draw.

Samantha Casey said...

Stunning card! The coloring is beyond beautiful! Amazing job! Thanks for playing the Oozak Challenge!
-Samantha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...