Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"Your Love Makes Me Dance"- 7 Kids College Fund Challenge

       It's time for another great challenge (and another not-so-great snowstorm) at 7 Kids Challenge Fund. As you know, the challenges are always "Anything Goes."
      For my card, I wanted soooo much to play with the Action Wobble Springs HERE that I purchased at the store. As Valentines Day is a few days away, I also wanted to create a card with a "love" theme. First I selected an adorable and versatile Mo Manning stamped image, "Tutu Sweet", which is included in an 8 stamp acrylic set that you can find HERE in the store. (For digi stamp lovers, she is called "Odette" in Mo's online store).
      My little ballerina is colored with copic markers.  Her tutu is colored with one of Jen Dove's fun "Crimson Poppy" color combos HERE on my Pinterest board. (It features RV21, R35, RV 29, R59 and YR20 and R02.)  While I colored her tutu pretty heavily, the YR's added a cool touch to the reds and I like the peachy -red effect.  The design papers are from an older K&Company Valentines Day Kelly Panaci 12x12 paper pad. 
     After coloring her up with copic markers, I mounted the image onto a Spellbinder Floral Doily Motif die cut and attached to the card with an Action Wobble, which Tab also sells in different size packages. So, this little ballerina rocks and rolls every time you move the card!
  

  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

         The heart die cut is "La Rue Heart" from Memory Box. I computer generated the sentiment and added heart shaped pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts. This is a "clean and simple" as it gets for me! Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you can hop on over to the 7 Kids College Fund Design Team blog to see what my talented teammates created to inspire you. This card is available at my ETSY store.

 Remember, to be eligible to win the $20 gift certificate or Top 3 badge, you must use a stamped image from the store.  Good Luck!

 I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly- With a Heart
Creative Card Crew- Keep it Simple and Sweet
Pinspirational Challenge- Valentines Day
The Color Throwdown- CTD 279
 Craftin Desert Divas- Color Challenge
The Pink Elephant Challenge- Happy Valentines Day
Crafting By Designs- Anything for Love
Divas by Design- Love
Mos DP2 Challenge - Love

18 comments:

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

She is absolutely adorable!!!! What a great idea for the action wobble,too!!! Just love it!

PaperCrafting WithAngelina said...

OMGosh, your card is so stinkin' adorable! Love your wobble action too!

Paper Tails said...

Adorable image! Beautiful coloring and great use of the frantage.

Karen

DesignerDiva said...

This is so cute Ann Marie I love this image I'm off to look for it and your colouring is stunning!
Hugs Laurie x

Tracey Fehr said...

Absolutely stunning card! The ballerina is just adorable...and I love it that she moves around when you move the card. Thanks for sharing with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges this week. Good luck!
Tracey, DT

Tracy said...

It's just beautiful Ann Marie. She's such a cutie and you've colored her so perfectly. Great color combo choice. Hugs!

julieprice3 said...

What a delightful image, beautifully coloured, I love the Frantage effect, very sweet
Hugs Julie P

ednamburgess said...

Adorable! Love the Mo image and the coloring is great along with a great design. Edna

Sanja Grdinić said...

Very pretty, Ann Marie! Sweet image, great coloring and that fran-tage effect is perfect here! :)
Have an awesome day...

Laura Davis said...

Awww this is precious!
Laura

Broni said...

What a fun and pretty card! Love the beautiful coloring and it looks adorable when it wobbles!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Michelles Brandon said...

Beautiful card thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's

Jackie said...

Hi Ann Marie!

I found your blog on Kit & Clowder & hopped right on over! Your creations are divine & your coloring is just awesome!

I'm your newest follower & hope to see you on my blog as well!!!

Aluna said...

Amazing card :) I love Mo's images. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew challenge. Good luck. Joanna DT

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling image, beautiful coloring, and I love all the motion!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

Emily said...

Wonderful design and perfect with the wobble! Thanks for sharing at Pinspirational Challenges.

AnjaCardz said...

Such an awesome card! Not only love your stunning colouring, but also the wobble spring. It's too funny!

Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil this week. Hope to see you playing again soon!

Hugs, Anja

lis-m said...

what a gorgeous little lady you have here... and she moves too! perfect!!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Mo's digital pencil challenge for my "Love is..." challenge Good luck! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...