Friday, January 16, 2015

New Year Blog Candy Winner!

Good Morning!
Thank you all for entering to win my
New Year's Blog Candy 
and sending your kind comments!  Thank you also to
those who became followers and "liked" my facebook page!

To return the kindness, if I am not already,
I am going to click on all the entries
and become YOUR new follower!

I am hoping that for all of us, this year is filled with
even more creativity, inspiration and special friendships
that allow us to share our ups, downs and fabulous makes!

Now, it's time for Random.org
to select a winner..(drum roll)

And the winner is..... #19 Penny!


CONGRATULATIONS Penny!!  Please send your full name and address to me
at governalea@hotmail.com so I can get this candy out to you!

Thank you all for entering! xxx

3 comments:

Penny said...

Wow, what a great way to start the New Year! Lucky, lucky me! :^)
Thank you so very much, Ann Marie!
Big hugs, Penny

Samra Leshinski said...

Thank you so much for joining my blog :) I am a big admirer of your work, it is always so heartwarming and inspiring! Have a great day!

mags said...

Well done to the winner and thanks again for your generosity.
Mags
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...