Sunday, January 31, 2016

Love is a Moment - MicheleRDesigns Design Team

Happy Sunday... I am back to share my design team card using MicheleRDesigns digital papers, called "Treasure My Heart".. they are vintage, shabby and beautiful and they are immediately available as a download on her ETSY store.!

The papers are available in 6x6 inch, 12x12 inch, and matching card inserts and elements! 

 For my card, I printed the 6x6 papers onto Neenah Bright White 65lb cardstock, available at Office Max.  I layered the papers and stuffed some shabby rose ribbon in soft peach between the torn and distressed  design papers.


 Last I added Prima Vintage Christmas flowers, twine, a small wooden heart and  a pretty porcelain pin along with a computer generated sentiment printed on vellum.  Thanks so much for stopping by. Hoping you make time to create some LOVE-ly Valentines Day Cards!  Have a great day!



2 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

fabulous card Ann Marie, love the flowers! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Challenge, good luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

Gina Knott said...

Your card is truly beautiful Ann Marie and the flowers are stunning! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...