Monday, June 6, 2016

Look for Rainbows

     Good Morning and Happy Monday!  Hope the weather is as beautiful where you are as it is here in New York today. After some nasty storms over the weekend, it is nice to see and feel the warm sunshine!
      I am stopping by to share my latest card featuring "Laura" created by Maurie Manning. You can get this sweet digital image at Mo's Digital Pencil HERE.  The image comes with the "grass" image as well!  I had fun coloring her and adding my own sentiment which I generated  and printed out on my computer!
    "Laura" is colored with copic markers and I added some glitter to her dress and glossy accents to her pail and shoes to make them look shiny.  I also used chalks to create clouds behind her using a stencil I made from some quilting template plastic. I cut scallops of different heights and sizes to  mimic clouds and sponged on chalks for a sky effect. The design paper is an oldie but goodie, I think it only available now as digital paper. It is called "Petal Fresh" by Mary Fran for Nitwit Papers HERE.
      Here she is again without the "starburst" camera effects LOL... the gingham heart ribbon, blue ribbon AND those beautiful PORCELAIN (yes I said porcelain) roses that have the blue ribbon inside are all available at WHS Marketplace HERE.  The roses come in all colors and are easy to attach to your project.  Lisa is fabulous and if there is anything you want or need, just send her a message!  Again, it is so wonderful to have these products available right here in the USA!
    The wooden heart, which I embellished with pearls is from Live and Love Crafts, another wonderful place I could shop forever!  They are so versatile, you can paint them, distress them and stamp on them!
     Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week!  As always, thank you for your kind comments.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Dream Valley - Vintage
Get Creative Challenges- Bingo, Glitter, Printed Paper, Blue
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes-Card
Cheerful Sketches Challenge Blog- Card Sketch

Crafting for all Seasons - Make it Girly



8 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

What a beautiful card and image. Fab colouring in perfect tones to match the papers. Love that sentiment too and your sky is to die for! :) xx

Bernadet said...

Ann Marie, this is really a brilliant card!
I love all of it, the digi, wich you colored amazing, the grass and all the fab details.
Thank you so much for joining us at Cheerful Sketches Challenge.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Amazing colouring of this gorgeous image and scene. So pretty and I love the sweet sentiment too.
Lorraine

Valentina Ivanova said...

It is stunning! Love your colouring! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons Challenge. Good luck :)
Hugs, Valentina DT

Ine Swinkels said...

wow, great card! Thanks for joining us at Cheerful.
Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Lin said...

What a beautiful image, coloured to perfection, and such a delightful design.

Thanks for sharing in our Vintage Challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley

carla said...

Your card looks fabulous.
Thank you so much for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
Carla (DT)

Margreet said...

Awesome card Ann-Marie, with beautiful details!
Thank you for using the sketch of Cheerful Sketches!
xxx Margreet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...